Raising Safe Kids Online Workshop (Webinar)
(Featured on your own organization's website)
Parents • Community • Educators
REDUCE RISK AND LIABILITIES
Funded with Federal Title 1 Parent Involvement
Ask about funding with Java
Benefits for Hosting Our Webinar
• Reduce Risk and Liabilities
• Bonus: Great for staff training. Reduce
risk and liabilities.
• Increases parent/community participation.
Replaces low parent turn-out at workshops.
• Reduces need for staff or volunteer involvement.
• Is research-based.
• For schools: meets state and federal parent education mandates. Great
for staff training.
• For Churches: meets abuse prevention education requirements.
• For educators, counselors, social workers: meets continuing education
• For corporations: meets human resource requirement for employee education.
Benefits for Participants:
• Fits Busy Schedules: Participants learn in the convenience of their own home at their own pace.
• Easy Online Access: PC’s, Macs, iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
• Workshop includes four 10-12 minute sections. View sections together or separately any time, any place.
Raising Safe Kids Webinar has 4 Sections:
• Section 1: Learn a non-fearful, musically-driven approach for teaching children to ensure children retain the knowledge and act on it in a crisis.
• Section 2: 10 Key Lessons: Preventing Abduction, Abuse and Victimization
• Section 3: 8 Red Flags: Recognizing Child Predators
• Section 4: 10 Invaluable Lessons: Help Keep Your Child Safe On the Internet
To learn more and to purchase the workshop contact:
In New York State:
Judy Vanderwerf, National Educational Director
Founder Jan Wagner
Call: 888-935-5639 Ext. 100